Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF AN ORDER
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our web site does not constitute acceptance of an order. All goods are subject to availability.
In the event of none availability of any items we reserve the right to refund the product cost back to the customer.
We try our very best to keep our listings of products up to date but it’s always best to call us on 01524 793007 or e-mail [email protected] to confirm availability before travelling to the store to purchase a product listed online.
We reserve the right to request further documentation or identification where appropriate to confirm an order and combat the ever increasing rise in fraudulent online activity.
All items will be delivered by first class post and this is free. There is a minimum order value of £75, orders under this value will be subject to postage charges or £5. Items ordered after 5pm on Friday will not be processed for delivery until the next working day (Monday) All our items carry a 5 working day delivery time Some of our deliveries may require a signature so please make sure that someone is available to sign for the goods. If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Malmo Guns and Foxholes Country Pursuits cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund/replacement within 14 days of receipt. Returns costs are at your expense. We recommend that you send all returns fully insured as we cannot accept responsibility for goods not received. If you wish to swap an item of an alternative size, colour or style or would like a different item instead then a postage charge will be applied.
Refunds will be made via the method you used to pay for your goods at the time of placing your order.
All items purchased from Foxholes Country pursuits are covered by the relevant manufacturers’ guarantee policy. If any product purchased from us develops a manufacturing fault within its warranty period, please contact us by phone or email to discuss repair/replacement. Warranties do not cover undue wear and tear. This does not a ect your statutory rights
SPECIFICATIONS, COLOURS AND SIZES
Information and images provided on our site are correct to the best of our knowledge, but are intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to alter speci cations without prior notice.
ORDERING FROM US
Ordering from Foxholes Country Pursuits is easy and so straightforward.
We hope that you nd what you’re looking for here at www.foxholescountrypursuits.com however if you prefer order over the phone, or you’d like to visit our shop at our Lancaster showroom, you can chose from to do either:
Simply call 01254 793007. We can take secure payment via credit or debit card over the phone for a quick and easy shopping experience. We regret we can not accept payment via American Express.
You are welcome to visit our showroom which has an extensive range of products on display. Click here for directions and opening hours
VAT All our prices include VAT at the current UK rate of 20% where applicable. Children’s clothing and footwear do not include VAT.
Foxholes Country Pursuits (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Foxholes Country Pursuits.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide when ordering products online at: shop.malmogunsclothing.co.uk (“our site”) or over the phone with our customer services team. This includes, without limitation, the information provided when you subscribe to any of our services and/or posting material on our site or when you place your order over the phone. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our site and/or your order.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and record conversations for training and/or monitoring purposes.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and/or over the phone and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site and the calls that you make to us including, but not limited to, track data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
When placing an order with us:
• We will ask for your email address and/or mobile telephone number so that we can send you an email confirming your order and so that we may send you additional marketing information through emails and SMS. You can opt out of receiving such information when setting up your account.
• We will also ask for your telephone number/mobile telephone number so that we and/or our nominated courier can call you if there’s a problem (i.e. if a courier has a problem delivering).
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to our mailing list please let us know by sending an email to:[email protected]
NB: WE WILL ONLY ASK FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO CONFIRM ANY ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS VIA EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE. IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH AN EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND AND NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: [email protected]
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie le which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• speed up your searches.
• recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. When you proceed to make your purchase and your browser connects to the secure section of our site your browser should show a padlock in the bottom right hand corner.
If you are using a computer in a public location we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser down when you complete an online session for your security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password con dential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
At Foxholes Country Pursuits we are committed to providing excellent customer service.
We use the information that we gather from you so that we can:
• Process your orders effectively
• Make your shopping experience with us as quick and as simple as possible.
• Inform you of Foxholes Coutry Pursuits offers that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
• Help to protect you from fraud (For instance we may carry out identity veri cation, credit or anti-fraud checks against your name using third party databases (which may involve disclosure to registered credit reference or fraud prevention agencies who may retain and use your personal information), carry out analysis and to help us manage our business, statutory returns and legal and regulatory compliance).
• Send you catalogues.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as de ned in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Malmo Guns or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
To registered credit reference or fraud prevention agencies for the reasons already set out in this policy.
To our nominated third party carriers to enable them to deliver your order and to contact you if there is a problem with delivery (i.e. telephone, name and address only).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.